Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Stampin' Up! Australia - Stampin' Up! Bundled Baby

Hi

The sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week looked really fun and I needed to make a baby card for a friend of mine.

She is having a little boy and her baby shower is on the weekend.

I am completely in love with the little baby stamps in Bundled Baby - SO CUTE!


I used Soft Sky Blendabilities for his wrap and Coastal Cabana Blendabilities for the dots. His little undershirt is Smoky Slate and his face and hair were done with the Skin Tone Assortment Blendabilities

I meant to reach for the Soft Sky Twine from the new Painted Blooms Cotton Twine, but I grabbed Coastal Cabana Thick Bakers Twine instead...which was fine since it goes with the dots on the baby wrap. :)

I stamped my envelope in Soft Sky with the other baby image from the same stamp set. 


I hope you like my card. If you have been inspired by it and would like to support my creative business, all the supplies may be found by clicking through the links below which will take you to my store. 

The 2015 Occasions Catalogue and the Sale-A-Bration catalogue are OUT NOW so if you would like to go on my mailing list and receive your free copy, just send me an email. :)

Alternatively, you may download the catalogues here (Occasions) and here (Sale-A-Bration) 


Cheers

Visit my online store for Stampin' Up! supplies.
Are you one of my 15,000+ Pinterest followers?
Have you 'Liked' me on Facebook?
Have you tagged me on Instagram?
Have you tweeted me on Twitter?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I just love this card! Bundle of Joy really sums it up very well! Great design and details. Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx