Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Stampin' Up! Australia - Wedding Card - Layered Labels

Hi

This card started off as a 'clean & simple' card, but sort of took on a life of its own. I made this for a guy at work - he and his fiance are getting married in a couple of weeks. 




It is actually much 'lighter' than the photo would suggest. I layered the Whisper White pieces onto Brushed Silver card stock....it looks quite elegant.

If you love this card and want to support my business and creativity then I invite you to browse through my online store.

Cheers
Alison xx

Materials used:

Stamps - Layered Labels, En Francais
Ink - Soft Sky, Smoky Slate
Cardstock - Whisper White, Soft Sky, Brushed Silver
Accessories - Jewels
Tools - Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, Stampin' Trimmer, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx