Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Stampin' Up! Australia - Dynamic Duos #74 - THANX Card

Hi

Here's a card I made for a fellow demonstrator who helped me out the other week when I ran out of catalogues before a workshop.

She is a gem and I hope she likes this card. :)

That's one of the things that I genuinely love about Stampin' Up!.....my demonstrator friends are so generous with support and encouragement....I've made real friendships and they are all beautiful amazing people! :)




Be sure to visit The Dynamic Duos Challenge Blog for inspiration

If you love this card and want to support my business and creativity then I invite you to browse through my online store.

Cheers
Alison xx

Materials used:

Stamps - none!
Ink - none! ...weird.
Cardstock - Basic Black, Calypso Coral DSP, So Saffron
Accessories - Black Brads (retired), but you could use Neutrals Candy Dots
Tools - Big Shot, Typeset Alphabet Bigz Dies, Two Way Glue Pen, Merry Minis Punch Pack (star), Paper Piercing Tool. 



2 comments:

  1. She will love your card for sure! It's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a bold statement with those big letters! fun card size!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx