Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday 26 October 2008




Hi - my name is Alison. I run a very small project called "GothDove Designs" which showcases my cardmaking. This is my first blog entry...

I basically wanted to set up a blog/webpage so that I can upload my cards. I've been making cards for about 2 years now and they have been slowly getting better and my little creations have turned into something of an obsession.

Here's one of my cards that I made recently. One of the girls at work commissioned a card for a wedding that she was going to. I used Cristina Rea paper, red bazzill CS, flowers, Kaiser rhinestones and a rub-on. I chalked the outside of the CS with White VersaChalk.

On a personal note, I am very VERY pregnant at the moment - my due date is tomorrow. Maybe this blogging is the card-making version of "nesting".

I'm off now to start on a 2nd birthday card for my god-son. I'd better do it now otherwise by the time the baby arrives (anytime soon) cardmaking will be the last thing on my mind.

btw...here is my godson's 1st birthday card from last year:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx