Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Monday, October 27, 2008

Birthday card

LOVING the Basic Grey "Infuse" range... yes, I know it has been out for some time but I bought a heap of it and I never tire of its glorious design. :)

This is a birthday card that I created for my friend...she loves all things ruby & crimson so BG Infuse is perfect!


Materials
BG Infuse PP & die-cuts
BG Infuse ribbon
Misc green & white flowers
Kaiser rhinestones - red
Bazzill CS - red - embossed with Cuttlebug Divine Swirls
Bazzill CS - dark brown for base of card

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx