Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Monday, October 27, 2008

More from my card gallery

More cards that I made during a period of 'pregnancy insomnia' last night - they use the same materials as the CPS #87 from my last post.














Here are some more from my gallery - two of our friends are expecting baby boys in the next couple of months. Materials: MM Noteworthy, flowers, KaiserPearls, ribbon scrap, Bazzill CS embossed with cuttlebug Divine Swirls & baby feet.












Wedding card. Materials: Bazzill Bling CS, MM metal flower embellishment & word, silk flower, paper flower & flower embellishment in middle, misc vellum.









This fairy card is for my friend's daughter (turning 6) and having a 'fairy birthday party' in December 08. All the paper for this is from the DCWV Once Upon a Time paper stack. I used Bazzill CS for layering each panel + Kaiser Pearls & Rhinestones for effect. Finished with velvet burgundy ribbon.








Father-in-laws Birthday card. Can't remember the paperstock details but embossed with Cuttlebug Traffic Jam & stars from Cuttlebug 2-step die "Starburst".







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx