Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Stampin’ Up! Australia - Stampin’ Up! Beautiful Ride - Volkswagen Beetle stamp

Hi!

The inspiration image at The Card Concept's this week is a beautiful image of a marshmallow heart floating in a gorgeous mug of hot chocolate!

I was inspired by the heart theme as well as the warm-ness of the chocolate so I thought I would combine the red and kraft colours. I couldn’t wait to colour in my new ‘Beautiful Ride’ Volkswagen Beetle stamp! It is in the new Occasions catalogue - squeeeee!

It also happens to be my husband’s parents’ 47th wedding anniversary and I thought this would make a cute card.



I coloured my ‘bug’ with Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities...remember them!? I chose Shimmer White card stock so the bug is cool and shimmery.

The patterned paper is a retired paper stack called “Stacked with Love”....so cute for Anniversary and Valentine cards.

Here's the inspiration image.....



Card recipe
Stamps - Beautiful Ride, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities, Smoky Slate Blendabilities
Cardstock - Real Red, Stacked with Love DSP, Basic Black, Shimmery White Cardstock, Kraft
Tools - Stampin' Trimmer, SNAIL, Big Shot, Heart Framelits, Paper Snips



I hope you like my card. Click on the links below to be taken to the recipe items in my online store.

The brand NEW Occasions catalogue and the Sale-A-Bration catalogues are out now. If you would like your own copy (Australian readers only), just send me an email. :)


Cheers

Visit my online store for Stampin' Up! supplies.
Are you one of my 16000+ Pinterest followers?
Have you 'Liked' me on Facebook?
Have you tagged me on Instagram?
Have you tweeted me on Twitter?


Product List
Big Shot
$169.00
Hearts Collection Framelits Die
Hearts Collection Framelits Die
$45.95

8 comments:

  1. What a cute image and perfect on the shiney card. My first car was a beetle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable and the coloring on the bug is perfect! I'm sure IRL the shimmery cardstock is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card for an anniversary..great idea Alison!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the perfect card for an anniversary! I love it!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I seriously LOVE this! I adore that adorable car inside the heart! Just darling:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute Anniversary card, Alison! Love how you used the "love bug"!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute image! Lovely colors and card!
    Lilian DT teamie
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome card! Love that sweet little Volkswagon (my very first car ever...same color too) and I love the colors with the kraft!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx