Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Stampin' Up! Australia - Stampin' Up! Happy Birthday Everyone

Hi!

The inspiration image at The Card Concept's this week is a gorgeous tiered cake with flower, leaf and vinery detail.






I know the image looks more like a wedding cake, but I thought I would make a birthday card instead.

Here’s the inspiration image.....





Card recipe
Stamps - Happy Birthday Everyone, Four Feathers
Ink - Smoky Slate, Early Espresso, Tip Top Taupe
Cardstock - Go Wild DSP, Tip Top Taupe, Whisper White Cardstock
Tools - Stampin' Trimmer, SNAIL, Big Shot, Feathers Framelits, Paper Snips, Glue Dots
Accessories - Metallic Rimmed Pearl, Linen Thread



I hope you like my card. Click on the links below to be taken to the recipe items in my online store.

The brand NEW Occasions catalogue and the Sale-A-Bration catalogues are out now. If you would like your own copy (Australian readers only), just send me an email. :)


Cheers

Visit my online store for Stampin' Up! supplies.
Are you one of my 16000+ Pinterest followers?
Have you 'Liked' me on Facebook?
Have you tagged me on Instagram?
Have you tweeted me on Twitter?

Product List


Big Shot
$169.00
Glue Dots
$9.00
Linen Thread
$8.00

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Alison! I love this creative idea with the feathers! Looks amazing!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, the feathers are a really nice touch. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Alison. Love how you have layered the feathers and holding them together with the twine/ pearl combo looks great x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is gorgeous!!! I love the stripes and the feathers are just perfect!! Beautifully done!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the pearls and twine on the feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I love that big sentiment! Great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is SO awesome Alison...I love everything about it!It's so sharp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card! Love the design!
    Lilian DT teamie
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, Alison! Love your take on the inspiration! Thank you so much for playing along with The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx