Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Stampin’ Up! Australia - Stampin’ Up! Lost Lagoon Christmas Card

Hi!

Welcome to this week's CASE-ing the Catty Blog Hop! Welcome from Rachel’s blog.

This week the Blog Hop challenge is all about CASE-ing a project from a fellow Design Team member! I am CASE-ing Kathryn today. :)

Today is the final CTC for the year and the team will be back in the New Year for some exciting inspiration from the new catalogues. Sadly I have stepped down from the team due to personal commitments, but I may pop in from time to time and play along with them as an avid fan! 


I loved this beautiful Lost Lagoon card that Kathryn created a few weeks ago and I wanted to CASE it for today’s challenge. Instead of the flower that Kathryn used, I made a silver Christmas ornament.





Here's my inspiration image:






Click below to go to Kathryn’s blog and see who she has CASE'd...




Stamp - Cozy Christmas
Ink - Lost Lagoon, Smoky Slate
Cardstock - Whisper White, Lost Lagoon, Silver Foil, Silver Glimmer Paper
Tools - Fast Fuse, Big Shot, Glue Dots, Delicate Ornaments Thinlits Die, 2 3/4 circle punch
Accessories - Metallic Silver Doily, Silver Ribbon

I hope you like my project.

The 2015-2016 Annual Catalogue  and the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue are out NOW so if you would like to know how to get your free copy, just send me an email. :)

Alternatively, you may download the catalogue here!


Cheers

Visit my online store for Stampin' Up! supplies.
Are you one of my 16000+ Pinterest followers?
Have you 'Liked' me on Facebook?
Have you tagged me on Instagram?
Have you tweeted me on Twitter?

Product List

Big Shot
$169.00

12 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the Gorgeous Grunge splatter and the silver on silver ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your CASE of Kathryn's card this week Alison. I love how you've swapped out the flower and added the lovely silver ornament with both the silver foil and glimmer paper. It makes the card look very elegant and special. It's sad to see you having to step down from the CTC Crew and I would love it if you could pop in from time to time and play along. Merry Christmas, Emma xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your version of Kathryn's card, especially using the silver foil and glimmer paper on the ornament. Thanks for being a part of the Crew and I wish to all the best for your new endeavours. Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A truly stunning CASE of an already awesome card. Love, Love, Love this colour combo & your use of Gorgeous Grunge ( I am yet to use my set). We will miss you here at CTC & I wish you well in whatever do. Merry Christmas Alison.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Alison. Love this colour combo and all the bling. Happy holidays and I look forward to following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are beautiful - Lost Lagoon is such a great colour for anything - but the addition of the silver is fabulous. thanks for all the inspiration this year, and I do hope you are able to play along next year every now and then, love your work, Liz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. Going out with a bang! I love the card you've created, especially that beautiful ornament. It's been such fun being on the CTC team with you. Enjoy all your new endeavours!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always love your cards, Alison. I inspire to create like you, and feel so very privilege for you to case one of my favourite cards that I have made for the CTC Crew. I will follow your talents and are sad that you will not be continuing to join us next year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Alison, that sparkly ornament is amazing! Beautiful CASE! Hope you get to pop in often next year! Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. An awesome CASE Alison - love your ornament substitution - the foil and glimmer paper are stunning! I'll continue to keep an eye on your blog to see your beautiful work. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm loving the splatter details in the background, and the ornament is divine in this combo of glimmer paper and foil. What a wonderful CASE

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx