Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Monday, December 28, 2015

Stampin’ Up! Australia - Stampin’ Up Merry Moments DSP

Hi!

Welcome to this week's Artful Stampers Blog Hop and welcome from Annette’s blog.


I’m on holidays at the moment and I know that Christmas has just gone and all, but I use this time to get ahead on my Christmas cards for the following year....crazy yes!!? ...but come November 2016, I’m going to thank myself that I was so organised! It also helps me use up the festive DSP that I have been hoarding. :)


To follow the blog hop, just click the arrows below.
http://wp.me/pmvgD-2eW    http://richesstitches.blogspot.com/2015/12/the-artful-stampers-blog-hop-65.html
Stamp - Cosy Christmas
Ink - Real Red
Cardstock - Real Red, Merry Moments DSP, Old Olive, Red Foil, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Tools - Big Shot, Floral Frames Framelit Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Stampin’ Trimmer, SNAIL, Triple Banner Punch. 
Accessories - Rhinestone Jewels



Cheers
Are you one of my 16000+ Pinterest followers?
Have you 'Liked' me on Facebook?
Have you tagged me on Instagram?
Have you tweeted me on Twitter?

2 comments:

  1. Pretty pretty Chrissy card Alison lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Christmas card Alison and very smart to start on the stash for next year.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx