Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Monday, September 28, 2015

Stampin' Up! Australia - Stampin' Up! Sprinkles of Life

Hi!
Welcome to this week's Artful Stampers Blog Hop and welcome from the wonderful Kirsty Brown's blog.

When I saw the colours this week, I immediately thought of gelato.....I must have been hungry. ;)


I used the Sprinkles of Life stamp set for my ice-cream stack and I even stacked a couple of sentiments and separated them with the little flower stamp. CUTE!

The base is the patterned Crushed Curry page from the Cherry on Top DSP stack. I used the layout from Freshly Made Sketches this week. Such a fun sketch and it gave me the opportunity to use some gorgeous Melon Mambo satin ribbon. :)




Here are our colours this week...


To follow the blog hop, just click the arrows below.
https://kirstyscardnscrap.wordpress.com/2015/09/28/artful-stampers-challenge-52/    http://wp.me/pmvgD-28l

Card recipe
Stamp - Sprinkles of Life
Ink - Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, 
Chocolate Chip Marker (for centre of flower) 
Cardstock - Whisper White Thick, Whisper White A4, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Cherry on Top DSP.
Accessories -Melon Mambo Satin Ribbon, Dazzling Details, Wink of Stella (non-SU)
Tools - Big Shot, Banner Framelit Dies, Paper Snips, Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin' Sponges


Cheers
Are you one of my 15,900+ Pinterest followers?
Have you 'Liked' me on Facebook?
Have you tagged me on Instagram?
Have you tweeted me on Twitter?

4 comments:

  1. Snap. Great minds must think alike. Love your take on this. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love happy, colorful birthday cards and this one is perfect! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have made the colours work so well with this stamp set Alison. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx