Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Monday, July 7, 2014

Stampin' Up! Australia - Color Coach Card #61 - Stampin' Up! Work of Art

Coastal Cabana #1



Hi

Addicted to CAS have a cool theme word at the moment - Sky!

I was messing around on some scrap paper with these color coach suggestions of Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry and Pumpkin Pie and thought that they looked like a tropical sunset over the sea.

I decided to use the stamps from the "Work of Art" stamp set like the paint brushes they resemble and painted this landscape using stamps only......pretty cool huh! I used a lot of partial stamp inking and stamping off....SO FUN!

I was SO happy with the result. 

I haven't put a sentiment on the card as I like the landscape the way it is and thought a sentiment would clutter the card too much. 

I think it would make a lovely sympathy card or even a thank you card. 







Hope you like my card! Can you believe this was done with just one stamp set! Work of Art is so versatile I tell ya! :)

Please contact me for a new Stampin' Up! catalogue if you don't already have one. I will send you one for FREE! 

Cheers
Alison x

Materials used:
Stamp - Work of Art
Cardstock - Whisper White
Ink - Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie
Tools - Stampin' Trimmer, SNAIL

8 comments:

  1. This is stunning! A perfect CAS card - and the reflection is so well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, thanks so much for joining us this time ATCAS with this fabulous card. I love this card beautifully CAS and reminds me so much of the sunsets we have here in Greece. You should frame it its so pretty.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card - love the colours, and the scene. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful CAS work of art - love the colours and the sun's reflection in the sea.
    Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at ATCAS - do pop by again!
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card. I love the paint brush strokes. I agree the card does not always need a sentiment on the front.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous CAS card, love these colours and the way you've created the reflection, so effective, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. How did you do it exactly, please.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx