Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Stampin' Up! Australia - Color Coach Card #60 - Stampin' Up! Flower Shop

Pistachio Pudding #2



Hi

I was asked to make a retirement card for one of the lovely people at work and I thought that the Color Coach combo of Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush and Smoky Slate would be perfect! 


I used a retired card kit (Simply Fabulous Simply Sent) for my base and then adorned it with Pistachio Pudding Designer Series Paper and a flower stamped from the Flower Shop stamp set + an embellishment, some ribbon, leaves and a sentiment banner stamped with the "Happy Retirement" stamp from Teeny Tiny Sentiments.




Do you like it!? It is certainly much 'prettier' than the cards I usually do....and there are a lot of layers, but it feels and looks quite special so I hope the recipient will like it. :)

By the way, have you got your new Stampin' Up! 2014-2015 Annual Catalogue yet?....if not, drop me an email and I will send you a copy for FREE in the mail (Australian customers only). 

Cheers
Alison xx

Materials used:
Stamps - Flower Shop, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Ink - Smoky Slate, Pistachio Pudding
Cardstock - Pistachio Pudding Cardstock and DSP, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Vellum
Accessories - Simply Fabulous Simply Sent Card Kit (retired), In Color Boutique Details embellishment, Strawberry Slush ribbon, Smoky Slate ribbon (in kit)
Tools - Pansy Punch, Bird Builder Punch, 7/8 scallop circle punch, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Sticky Strip. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx