Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Stampin' Up! Australia - Yoda Birthday card

Hi

I made this card for the son of a friend of mine - he is a big Star Wars fan and flipped out when he opened this card. 

I can not take ANY credit for the design of this card - it is a complete CASE of Sarah-Jane Rae, a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in the UK who was kind enough to give permission for me to share this card. 

Visit her blog post here - she is so generous and gives a step-by-step tutorial on how to make this very special Star Wars card + a recipe for supplies.....use the Force!....you should make one too!


May the Force be with you!

Cheers
Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx