Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Friday, April 4, 2014

Stampin' Up! Australia - Color Coach Card #33 - Stampin' Up! Clockworks

Marina Mist Card #1

Hello

Yes. I made a new card! True.


I haven't played with a card challenge in a while and the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch this week really inspired me. I loved the splatters and the 3D banner idea. 


I have been wanting to get Clockworks out again and use it for a masculine card. I guess this is more of a teenage boy card, but it is actually for my brother-in-law who is in his forties....and I think it still works for a bloke. 


My Color Coach colours are Marina Mist, Crumb Cake and Cajun Craze which are masculine colours and they channeled a bit of a surf culture vibe which I guess is where the Clockworks stamp set comes in. 


Hope you like my card....






If you really like my card and would like to re-create it, feel free...and I invite you to purchase your products from my online store. Just click through the product images below. 

Cheers
Alison xx

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx