Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Friday, February 7, 2014

Stampin' Up! Australia - This is why MDS is cool.....

Hi

This is why MDS is the coolest thing ever....


A friend of mine at work wanted a wedding card for her friends. She said that they were a pretty non-traditional couple so a card with doves & bells probably wouldn't cut it. I told her I knew exactly what to do!! 

Stampin' Up! offer this fantastic digital download called 'You & Me'....it features customisable subway font images that you can swap in and out of your card front. I removed the "You & Me" line and put the name of the couple in. 

So that I didn't waste paper I made three Valentine cards like the one below and put the 'You & Me' line back in. :)

Super cool hey!?



I stamped my envelopes with the Hearts A Flutter stamp set in Blushing Bride and Basic Grey to match the colours of my card. 

Suffice to say, my friend squealed when she saw her card. :)

Cheers
Alison xx

Materials used:
Stamps - You & Me Digital Download, Hearts A Flutter 
Ink - Blushing Bride & Basic Grey (on envelope)
Cardstock - Whisper White
Tools - My Digital Studio, Stampin' Trimmer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx