Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Stampin' Up! Australia - Color Coach Card #31 - Sale-A-Bration See Ya Later!!

Night of Navy Card #1

Hi


I had been musing over this colour coach combination for a while...the colours of Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler and Pumpkin Pie require careful use of 3 bold colours. 

I went to the California Design exhibition at the Queensland Art Gallery yesterday and some of the modern (well they were modern in the 1950's!) designs used bold colour so effortlessly. I took heaps of photos which I will probably share here on my blog in another post, as I'm sure other card artists and designers would draw inspiration and find them interesting. :)

I found this fantastic sketch at StampNation and thought it was perfect to showcase 3 retro stripes down the side. 


The new Sale-A-Bration set "See Ya Later" sits brilliantly in the Banner Framelit Die for a trendy sentiment panel. Candy Dots complete the 'retro' feel....they are a great way to add interest to a masculine card. :)



Hope you like it! Remember you can get this stamp for free when you order $90 of product! Place your order now! :)

Cheers
Alison xx

Materials used:

Stamp - See Ya Later (Sale-A-Bration)
Ink - Night of Navy
Cardstock - Whisper White, Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories - Regals Candy Dots, Brights Candy Dots
Tools - Big Shot, Banner Framelit Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals, Multipurpose Liquid Glue 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx