Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Friday, July 12, 2013

Stampin' Up! Australia - Color Coach Card #11 - Father's Day Card

Bermuda Bay Card #2
Dear Stampin' friends,

I saw this sketch over at Mojo Monday this week and thought I would use it as inspiration for this Father's Day card. The card also uses my "self-imposed Color Coach Challenge"  criteria of Bermuda Bay, Tangerine Tango and Smoky Slate. I KNOW!!!! Pretty weird colour combo hey!?....but I think it works quite nicely as for a fun but modern & masculine theme.





Cheers
Alison xx

Materials used (all SU except for brads):
Stamps - Tag It, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Ink - Bermuda Bay, Smoky Slate
Cardstock - Smoky Slate, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White,
Tangerine Tango (plain & DSP)
Accessories - Pewter Brads (non-SU)
Tools - Stampin' Trimmer, Big Shot, Chevron Embossing Folder,
Itty Bitty Banners Framelits (modified to fit sentiment)
1" square punch (to make flagged ends), Apothecary Accents Framelit, Owl Punch (for heart), Paper Piercer, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
 

1 comment:

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx