Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Stampin' Up! Australia - Bread Tag Monster card

Dear Stampin friends

I had to whip up a card recently for a friend's little boy who is turning 6. I had seen a few examples on Pinterest where bread tags were used to make monsters.

I had some googley eyes left over from a previous Stampin' Up! Halloween bundle so I made a quick card using the bread tags, eye and some cardstock. I embossed the Pacific Point base with the Stripes Embossing folder from Stampin' Up! and gave the monsters some hair from the Pennant Parade stamp set. The sentiment is also from Pennant Parade.

I'm thinking I may re-create this card in other colours too....might be fun. :)


   
 
Cheers
Alison
 
Materials used:
Stamp set - Pennant Parade
Ink - Pacific Point, Real Red
Cardstock - Whisper White, Pacific Point, Read Red
Accessories - Bread Tags, SU Googly Eyes (retired), Mini brads
Tools - Stampin' Trimmer, Glue Dots, Paper Piercer


  

1 comment:

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx