Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Stampin' Up! Color Coach - Card #5 - Layered Labels Birthday Card

Smoky Slate Card #2


Hello Stampin' friends

Today, on my Color Coach blogging challenge I have paired Smoky Slate with Daffodil Delight and Whisper White. I used the Layered Labels stamp set and also used a BRAND NEW stamp set to enhance the base....can you see it!? I can't tell you what it is called but if you are blog-stalking and Pinterest-ing then I'm sure you will guess the name. I just can't tell you the name until the new catalogue launches here in Australia. :) 


If you would like to order any of these items online just head to
my store. :)

Cheers
Alison xx


Materials used:
Stamps - Layered Labels + a sneak peek
Ink - Smoky Slate, Daffodil Delight
Cardstock - Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight,
Daffodil Delight DSP (soon to be retired in this pattern)
Accessories - Pearls, Daffodil Delight button (soon to be retired)
  Tools - Big Shot, Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Paper Snips,
Oval Scallop Punch, Oval Punch, NEW PUNCH (avail 2 July 2013),
Apothecary Accents Framelit Die, Glue Dots, SNAIL

1 comment:

  1. Love this color combo, and the lovely layering of labels. THanks for the shout-out this week at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx