Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Monday, June 10, 2013

Stampin' Up! Color Coach - Card #4 - Subway Art

Smoky Slate Card #1

Dear Stampin' friends

Today on my Stampin’ Up! Color Coach Blog Challenge ,I introduce to you.....SMOKY SLATE
.....and I can fast see this becoming a favourite neutral colour....it is lighter than Basic Grey with almost silvery purple tones. :)

The color coach combo today is Smoky Slate....Soft Sky...and Calypso Coral....a bit weird but it really makes for a modern looking card. I used some clear block stamping technique and did some 'subway art' stamping. It's a very easy 'one-layer' card....give it a try!! :)




Cheers
Alison xx

2 comments:

  1. You did an awesome job creating subway art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is fabulous! Great colour combination, and great stamping!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx