Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Friday, November 16, 2012

Festive Fridays #45 - Stampin' Up! Merry Minis Punch Pack

Hi



This week's Festive Friday Challenge is a colour challenge to use Midnight Muse, Baja Breeze, Basic Grey and Whisper White. They are beautiful colours together.....Midnight Muse really sets the tone for a bold and elegant card.....SO gorgeous!

I used the Merry Minis Punch Pack for my glimmer ornaments....I have TONNES of scraps of glimmer paper laying about as a result of making Snow Flurry die snowflakes and other glimmery projects so if you are plagued with the same problem....BUY THE MERRY MINIS PUNCH PACK!!!! (preferably from ME!  LOL!). You will be able to make heaps of Christmas Cards with them and use up all your scraps. WIN WIN!

The embossed background is the Fancy Fan Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and I used the 'puffy' side up to create a softer looking background....it looks quilted & beautiful! :)

The sentiment is from "Greetings of the Season" from the Holiday Catalogue....a gorgeous set of large sentiments that would look great on any Christmas card!

 
Materials used:
Stamps - Greetings of the Season
Ink - Midnight Muse, Basic Grey (for sponging)
Cardstock - Midnight Muse, Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Silver Glimmer Paper
Accessories -  3/16" Metallic Pewter Brads
Tools - Merry Minis Punch Pack, Multipurpose Liquid Glue

1 comment:

  1. Howdy! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you
    I genuinely enjoy reading through your blog posts. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the
    same subjects? Thanks a ton!

    my page: Youtube Toolbox Marketing Software

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx