Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Friday, November 2, 2012

Festive Friday Challenge #43 - Simply Scored Rosette Ornament

Hi


This weeks challenge at the
Festive Friday Challenge is to use the Simply Scored, so I decided to make a very simple ornament by laying a rosette with scallop punches and the Mixed Medley stamp set.

I'm thinking of making these at my next papercraft class in December, so if you are in the Brisbane area and would like to make a few of these for your tree or to give as gifts, please email me! :)
Materials used:
Stamp - Mixed Medley
Ink - Real Red, Lucky  Limeade
Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Champagne Glimmer Paper, Red Glimmer Paper, Christmas Candlelight DSP (for the rosette)
Accessories - Lucky Limeade Bakers Twine, Real Red 1/4inch Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools - Simply Scored, Silicone Mat, Glue Gun, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, 2 3/4 scallop punch, 1 1/4 scallop punch, 1 3/8 circle punch

1 comment:

  1. Very nice Alison! Love all the layers and the use of all Red and Chanpagne Glimmer paper!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx