Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Inkspiration + Inspiration!!

I'm on a roll!!!!!.....

Here's a card I created for the Inkspiration Challenge #63 and the Utah Divas International Inspiration Challenge

The UDI challenge was to be inspired by this Oriental themed image:

The Inkspiration challenge was to create a card based on this sketch:


Here is my card!

Materials used:
Cardstock - Very Vanilla (base), Pear Pizzazz, Daffodill Delight
Patterned Paper - misc oriental patterned paper
Embellishments - misc flowers & red brad


7 comments:

  1. love the patterned paper, gorgeous card! Thanks for playing with Inkspirations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely use of that DP and the big flower is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Inkspirations this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Asian inspired card!!! Terrific patterned paper!!
    Congrats on the birth of your new son :)
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool card! The colours are striking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Striking card Alison - great combination of the challenges. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card! Lovely pp and oh-so-elegant card!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx