Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Stampin’ Up! Australia - Stampin’ Up! Halloween Birthday card

Hi!

The inspiration image at The Card Concept's challenge this week is beautiful patterned pumpkin decoration - look at those cool chevrons!

I was inspired by the orange chevrons and the Halloween imagery. I know we don’t ‘do’ Halloween here in Australia, but our street and most of our suburb celebrate it and it is a lot of fun. Last year we got about 220 kids through the street - that’s a lot of sugar!! :)

I have a friend who recently celebrated a birthday - so this card is a belated greeting to her. She, like me, loves witches and the ‘stranger things’ so this little stamp is perfect!




Here’s the inspiration image:






I hope you like my card! :)

I have closed my online store but I am still an active demonstrator so if you would like to place an order feel free to email me. :)


Cheers

Are you one of my 16000+ Pinterest followers?
Have you 'Liked' me on Facebook?
Have you tagged me on Instagram?
Have you tweeted me on Twitter?

4 comments:

  1. Such a fun image and love the design with all the white space the the explosion of chevron, cool design x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a terrific October birthday card! I love the background in that bright orange!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun!!! I can't believe I got rid of this set...what was I thinking?! Love that fun chevron paper too. 220 kids sounds like your neighboring is totally doing Halloween, lol!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little witch and spiders are totally adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx