Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Friday, December 5, 2014

Stampin' Up! Year-end Closeout SALE!


Hi

Stampin' Up! are having a huge sale BEFORE Christmas...how cool is that!? 

A few things to know:
  • Promotion Dates: 5 December 2014 - 5 January 2015.
  • No minimum purchase required.
  • No refunds or exchanges on Year-End Closeout items. 
  • Items offered during the Year-End Closeouts are while supplies last.
  • Year-End Closeouts orders are eligible for hostess benefits/Stampin' Rewards with qualifying orders.
  • Following the Year-End Closeouts sale, some remaining items may go into the Clearance Rack. 
  • Other items may be removed from the Year-End Closeouts to be added at another undetermined time. 
  • Orders must be placed online
There's some supplies on there from the current Holiday catalogue so get in quick and order before they are gone. These sales can go bananas so don't delay. :)

Here's a screen shot of just the tip of the iceberg:



Order at my online store!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx