Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Monday, October 27, 2014

Stampin' Up! Australia - The Artful Stampers Blog Hop - Sketch Challenge #4 - Cheerful Nordic Christmas

Hi

When Alisa posted this sketch for our team Blog Hop this week, I almost passed out from anxiety looking at all those layers!

Putting this card together really did my head in....I actually had a different card in progress but it was looking way too cluttered so I ditched it and allowed this one to come together for me. 


I really wanted to use the Nordic Noel Designer Series Paper so I used that for my base square panel....it is SO beautiful and crisp looking. I am enjoying Garden Green against Whisper White at the moment.

I used two stamp sets...the snowflake is from Cheerful Christmas and the sentiment is from Bright & Beautiful. The snowflake is stamped in Soft Sky since the Garden Green sentiment would stand out over the top of it. 

See the little wooden Christmas Tree!? That's from the brand new Hello December Project Life Accessory Pack. I got this accessory pack solely for the wooden embellishments...they are just darling!!


I finished off the sketch with some strategically placed rhinestone jewels. :)

Hope you like my card. Click on any of the images below to be taken to my online store to purchase. 

Annette Sullivan is the next destination on the blog hop....go see what she has done with the sketch....I bet it is amazing! 

Here's a list of the participants if you get lost along the way:

Alison Barclay - that's ME!

Cheers!
Alison 

6 comments:

  1. Great job. Your colours look lovely together and I do love your little wooden christmas tree, very cute with the little rhinestone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Fresh looking with the Soft Sky love it, the chrissy tree sets it off :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do have a way with white, Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I love the way you have used the Nordic snowflake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Alison - love the colours you've chosen & the cool use of that stamp! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx