Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Stampin' Up! Australia - My Stampin' Up! Newsletter

Hello there!

Long time, no blog.

Reason? I'm working on a fairly big project right now but I should have that knocked over soon and I will be back here with regular creations to show you. :)

For now....I've been working on my newsletter. Something that I have wanted to do for ages!

You can receive these newsletters by putting your email address in the side bar to the right....

OR

Click here to fill out the form....or click the pretty picture! :)



I'd love to send you updates of everything that happens in Stampin' Up! land....and if you leave your mailing address, I will send you FREE catalogues as they come out (Australian residents only).

Cheers
Alison xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx