Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Stampin' Up! Australia - Color Coach Card #17 - Happy Day

Blushing Bride Card #2
Dear Stampin' friends,

Here's my final Blushing Bride card for my Stampin’ Up! Color Coach Challenge - the colours here on this card are Blushing Bride, Perfect Plum and Sahara Sand. It took me ages to put these colours together properly...but I'm glad I wend with the layered flower :)

This card uses the sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch this week. I love this sketch - it is simple and fun!

 
 


 
Hope you like the card!
Happy Stampin'
Cheers
Alison xxx
 
 
Materials used:
Stamp - Happy Day, Madison Avenue (retired)
Ink - Perfect Plum, Sahara Sand
Cardstock - Perfect Plum, Very Vanilla, Blushing Bride, Sahara Sand
Accessories - Blushing Bride glimmer brad (retired), Blushing Bride Pleated Satin Ribbon (retired)
Tools - Big Shot, Blossom Party Originals Die, Stampin' Trimmer, Paper Piercing Tool, Sticky Strip, Dimensionals, SNAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx