Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Stampin' Up! Mixed Bunch


Hi

This card has been created for the Dynamic Duos
 challenge to use Concord Crush and Wisteria Wonder.

Now I'm usually a 'purple' kinda girl...but I struggled a bit with this one.....hope you like it. There is a 2012-2013 Holiday Catalogue sneak peek in this card....can you see it??

Hope you like it and join in the fun at Dynamic Duos!! :)




4 comments:

  1. I love your bold use of these colors - the layers on the flower are lovely! So glad to see you at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous big bold flower Alison, love the addition of a bit of embossing showing and the brads. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Alison! Love that bold blossom and the fun polka dots! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx