Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Sprinkled Expressions on a Clean & Simple challenge

Dear Everyone

I love a good 'Clean & Simple' card and I saw sketch #180 on the
Clean & Simple Challenge blog and just had to give it a go.

I broke out the Sale-A-Bration Sprinkled Expressions set and my 2011-2012 In Colors and had a play. I also used a strip of the Sale-A-Bration Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper across the bottom of the card. I also have to ask myself why I haven't been using more Island Indigo....it really is a stunning colour!



While it may not have as much clean white space as I had hoped, I'm pretty happy with the way this card turned out....the combo of Lucky Limeade, Pool Party & Island Indigo is quite pleasing, and the effect of stamping onto textured cardstock gives quite a 'commercial & modern' feel.

Materials used:
Stamps - Sprinkled Expressions (Sale-A-Bration), Friendly Phrases
Ink - Island Indigo, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade
Cardstock - Very Vanilla (smooth & textured), Island Indigo, Everyday Enchantment DSP
Accessories - Island Indigo ruffled ribbon
Tools - Paper cutter, SNAIL, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Sticky Strip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx