Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Friday, January 27, 2012

Stampin' Up! - Under the Big Top - Sunny Challenges & Creations



Hello yet again...yes two blog posts in one day!

I made this card for my friend's little girl who is turning 4 and was inspired to break out the "Under the Big Top" stamp set by the sketch & stamp challenge set by Sunny Challenges & Creations this week. Here's the sketch:

..and here's the stamp set:This stamp set is great for colouring either with a blender pen and your inkpads or using the aquapainters on watercolour paper. For this card, I used my blender pen and picked up the colour from the lid of the inkpad...it's really quick and very effective! Such cute images in this stamp set!...and as you can see I managed to sneak in some red glimmer paper again. :)

I got this stamp set for free at the Stampin' Up! regional training day held last year....one of the many perks of being a demo is you get to go to these great days where you meet other demos and learn some amazing techniques....and you get free stuff! Contact me if you have ever thought of becoming a demonstrator....now is a great time....the starter kit is reduced from $289 to $249 and if you sign up during 'Sale-A-Bration' (24 January - 31 March) you get your pick of ANY stamp set in the current catalogues...of ANY value!....AAAAND you have until the end of June to reach your minimum $400 in sales. It's such a great time to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!!

Anyway...I guess you want to see the card huh?! :)



I love the ballerina bear - so CUTE!!

I want to point out that before I ever got the Stampin' Up! Mat Pack & Paper Piercer, my brads were always crooked...they were never exactly lined up. The Mat Pack stencil fixes EVERYTHING! Look how lovely & straight they are on this card!? Put it on your ordering list! Don't argue! :)

Bye for now!

Materials used:
Stamps - Under the Big Top
Ink - Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise
Cardstock - Whisper White CS, Red Glimmer Paper, Real Red CS, Daffodil Delight Textured CS, Big Top Birthday DSP, Tempting Turquoise DSP
Accessories - Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon, Tempting Turquoise brads from Brights Collection.
Tools - Paper Cutter, SNAIL, Tombow Multipurpose Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals, 2 3/4 Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/4 Circle punch, Blender Pens, Mat Pack, Decorative Label Punch.

3 comments:

  1. Great card Ailson. Your friend will just love it!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Sunny Challenges & Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic use of our sketch and the colouring is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Sunny Challenges and Creations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely fun card for your friend's little girl Alison! I love my mat pack too!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx