Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Stampin' Up Australia - 2013-2014 Annual Catalogue

Dear Stampin' Friends


The new catalogue has finally hit Australian shores!!!

You can download a pdf of the brand new catalogue here and you may order all the new products at my online store (just click 'Shop Now') in the top right hand side.

This link should also take you there....just make sure you have me as your demonstrator so you get the preferred pricing. :)

Just call me on 0413 405 139 or email me if you have any questions.

If you would like your very own copy of the catalogue FOR FREE...just email me your address and I'll pop one in the mail. :)


Happy Browsing! 

Cheers
Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx