Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue 2013-2014 - 9 WEEKS TO GO!!

Dear followers & Stampin' Up! fans

It is about 9 weeks to go until the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue is released in Australia!!


I am seeing some fantastic 'sneak peeks' from our US cousins and I've seen some great previews of new products and colours from the demo-only magazine Impressions that we demonstrators get every couple of months. The new catalogue is going to be AMAZING!!!! Very on-trend and very exciting!

I am also attending the annual Stampin' Up! Convention here in Brisbane next month where we will get to play with all the new products...so I'll have lots to tell you. :)

If you would like me to send you your very own free catalogue on the 1st July 2013, please email me your name and postal address and I shall add you to my database. 


....or....if you have ever thought about becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, now is the time...you will get the catalogue before everyone else....pre-order opportunities, 20% discount on all your purchases, and you will get to experience all the wonderful joy that comes from belonging to the Stampin' Up! community.

....and if you join before 30 May, you will receive extra product in your Starter Kit! The fully-customisable Stampin' Up! Starter Kit is $169 and normally you would select $235 worth of product to put in it...but if you join before 30 May, you can select an enormous $295 worth of product for your kit!! All the information you need is here on my Stampin' Up! website. :)  
   
Call me on 0413 405 139 or email me if you want to have a chat about it. :)

SO EXCITING!....let the countdown begin!

Cheers
Alison

1 comment:

  1. Not sure if you need more insulation on your water heater. Recent times have noticed a massive increase the realm of computerized thermostats, nest looks to
    turn bradenton surrounding. You paid a lot of money
    for the compressor to cool these coils, right.


    Review my page; nest thermostat review

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx