Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Dynamic Duos 46 - Stampin' Up! Primrose Petals Mother's Day Card

Hi!

Today's card is brought to you by the Dynamic Duos Challenge #46 and inspiration from the latest 'demo-only' magazine Impressions (known as Stampin' Success in the US).

I stepped up the example in Impressions by embossing the background and using a different flower and ribbon instead of paper.

Hope you like my card! If you do, remember you can purchase these 'ingredients' from my online store! :)

Happy Stamping!
Alison xx

Materials used:
Stamps - Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Ink - Crumb Cake, Primrose Petals
Cardstock - Crumb Cake, Naturals Ivory
Accessories - Paper Daisy, Large Pearl,
Vintage Faceted Designer Button, Artisan Embellishment Kit (lace ribbon),
Primrose Petals Stitched Satin Ribbon
Tools - Stampin' Trimmer, Big Shot, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Glue Dots, Paper Snips, Modern Label Punch, Stamping Sponges, Multipurpose Liquid Glue

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, so simple and GORGEOUS! I'm in love with all the elements of your card, Alison! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the lace piece in the background and the flower and ribbon are such great elements in your focal piece! Thanks for playing along with Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx