Welcome to my blog!

Hi!

I invite you to please visit some of my blog posts below and have a look at the projects that I've created with the wonderful Stampin' Up! product range.

If you would like a current Stampin' Up! catalogue please email me!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Artful Stampers - Sale-a-Bration Blog Hop 2013!

It's SALE A BRATION time!!! It is our Annual party and it's where you get the presents!!! You can earn free products by hosting a party, purchasing products or joining to become a Demonstrator yourself.
Email or telephone me on 0413 405 139 to find out more details!!

To whet your appetite for all the goodies you can earn it's time for another Artful Stampers Blog Hop!!

You may have hopped here from Tamsin Adams’ blog. I’m stop #5 on the hop and I’m glad you're here sharing in the fun!!

I wanted to go 'clean & simple' on these cards....and limit myself to one Sale A Bration Set + one sentiment set....just to show you that you don't need to throw "the kitchen sink" at your cardmaking. Sometimes simple is OK :)

I wanted to do one-layer cards and use repeated stamped images for effect. The Stamp-a-majig is ESSENTIAL for this. My favourite stamp is the leafy stalk image from the Madison Avenue Sale A Bration set. It is SO CUTE...and it reminds me of 'Eva' from the Wall-E movie!! :)

I used the 2012-2014 In Colors and coordinating Dahlias as a contrast to all the white space.
      





Now click on the link to for the next stop on our Hop. I am sure you will find lots of wonderful ideas on Nicole Derendorf’s blog to inspire you. If you get lost or there are broken links just pop back here for the full list of stampers taking part in this hop.

Don't forget to PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave comment love as you trip along the hop from blog to blog. We like to know what you think about the things we've been doing!!

1. Madonna Dunn

2. Melissa Davies

3. Anna Foster

4. Tamsin Adams

5. Alison Barclay – THAT’S ME …you are here…have you left a comment yet?

6. Nicole Derendorf

7. Kirraleigh Brooks

8. Michelle Bartholomaeus

9. Karlie Ann

10. Carolyn Bennie




 
Materials used (all Stampin' Up!....of course!) :
Stamps - Madison Avenue, Friendly Phrases
Ink - Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals,
Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit
Paper - Whisper White
Accessories - In Color Dahlias
Tools - Stampin' Trimmer, Bone Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals,
Glue Dots (for the Dahlias), Stamp-a-majig, Stampin' Scrub, Stampin' Mist, Corner Rounder Punch  

15 comments:

  1. gorgeous...love your cards. cheers Tam...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, now I want it all! Great designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So clean & fresh...I hadn't inked up this set of mine - had no where to start! Now I do :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!! You are such a precise stamper!!! I'm in awe!!! Love your work. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I just love these cards Alison! Mind if I CASE them?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great designs! Love the fresh clean look - thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alison, I love the simplicity of these designs. Great cards.

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely clean and simple cards, and the addition of the dahlias are cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Cards Alison, so crisp and clean - very fresh, sure to put a smile on anyone's face! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you have paired the coloured inks with embellishments, and made it look so effortless. I love the clean and crisp look.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cute cards! Glad to see SAB items used. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, your SAMJ has been busy! Thanks for sharing the hop with us! Off to see the other 9 now :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wasn't that keen on this set, but now I've changed my mind. Love the clean & simple look.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello my darling....I hope you're staying dry!
    Love your clean and simple cards. I always love your work Alison. Loving SAB!
    Lou X

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing the love of cardmaking! Your comments are appreciated!
Peace & love
Alison xx